0844 846 3333
What our clients say?
"Insight’s technical understanding, coupled with the information compiled on the future requirements of the trust, proved to us that they valued our ‘internal customers’ - a trait that other IT providers were missing"
Head of IT, Hinchingbrooke Healthcare
“Insight were able to translate our needs quickly and efficiently...and also took time to assess and consult on our back up and disaster recovery requirements”
Senior Systems Administrator, Image Source
Data Centre services
Big data is a hot topic in the world of IT - business decisions depend on accurate and timely data so your data centre must rise to that challenge. It has to be durable enough to protect you against potential losses but at the same be accessible and reliable. Your data centre must support your business objectives both technically and financially.
Insight can support your organisation through every step. Our relationships with partners and our industry experience allow us to create scalable, cost effective data centre solutions. We work closely with our clients from strategy assessment to installation to ensure your data centre meets your business objectives today and tomorrow.
Insight holds accreditations from the world’s largest server, software and storage manufacturers ensuring a first class experience. These partner specific accreditations are complimented by ISO, ITIL and established project management disciplines at point of client engagement, delivering genuine best-practice.
Insight has developed a Data Centre practice based around four key competencies
1. Scope & assessment
- Identifying your Data Centre requirements
- Build a server and storage strategy/roadmap for your organisation
- Consolidation and Virtualisation assessments
- Technical workshops, whiteboard sessions to find the right solution
- Technology options, platform and workload characteristics presented
- Solution proposal including full technical documentation.
3. Build & install
- Server configuration, patching and builds on your site or in Insight's Configuration Centre
- Operating system and software installation
- Image management and maintenance
- Full installation services from basic 'power up' on site to full project management services
- Review and present partner and platform offerings
- Review traditional server vs. blade server solutions in a virtualised environment
- Review available server virtualisation solutions