0844 846 3333
What our clients say?
"We approached Insight with our requirement as they were a Buying Solutions accredited Reseller. Insight proposed the Picis solution and having seen it in operation at William Osler Centre in Canada, we were convinced that it would deliver enormous benefits at Frimley Park. The surgical and nursing teams immediately recognised the benefits of this system; it’s versatile and user-friendly, and helps address the inherent vulnerabilities of paper-based records in these critical arenas, namely, safety, accuracy and efficiency"
Andrew Morris, Chief Executive of Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Volume licensing overview
At Insight we are able to provide you with services ranging from basic software provision through to a fully managed service for all your software licensing requirements.
- Order your licenses online using Insight's market leading procurement tools
- Consolidate your spend with Insight to leverage your IT budget more effectively
- Work to agreed SLA's with Insight's licensing and licensing Operations team
- Leverage Insight's $4.1bn global buying power with agreed pricing models
- Enjoy the benefits of Insight's 2500+ software accreditations and publisher relations
- Insight is partner independent, meaning you receive trusted advice.
Insight resource and capability
Utilising Insight to procure your Software Licensing will enable your organisation to optimise the purchasing experience through Insight's vast, global expertise. We have the right people, accreditations and processes to guide you through both selection and procurement.
- #1 global Microsoft Large Account Reseller (LAR)
- Over 2500 software accreditations
- 20,000+ software clients across EMEA
- Multi-lingual support
- Multi-currency billing
- Unrivalled licensing expertise
- ISO quality management system
- 200+ technical consultants across EMEA
- Accredited partner
- Technology and licensing advice
- Product sourcing
- True-up planning
- Sophisticated e-commerce tools
- Finance options