Get the latest news on Insight Events & Webinars
Insight & Apple ICT Education Workshop
Date: Thursday 30th March 2017, 08:30 - 14:30
Venue: Magna Science Adventure Centre, Sheffield Road, Templeborough, Rotherham S60 1DX
The introduction of technology into the classroom needs to have teaching and learning at its heart. The day will focus on device deployment & management, coding, iPad and Lego in the classroom, first steps with Swift and exploring resources and approaches.
Join one of our Retail Digital Transformation workshops,
hosted in partnership with Auxilion
Workshop #1: 5th April, 9:30 am, Insight Offices, The Technology Building, Insight Campus, 9 Terry St, Sheffield S9 2BU
Workshop #2: 6th April, 9:30 am, Insight Offices, 1 Harefield Rd, Uxbridge UB8 1PH
The event provides an intimate platform to hear from key retail professionals as they discuss how global and local retail chains are leveraging technology to transform their business operations to become truly agile. On the day you will also have the opportunity to:
- Take part in discovery sessions with on hand retail experts
- Hear about Digital Transformation from real retail cases studies
- Network with your peers from the retail sector
Empowering the Digital Workspace: Modernising IT with Windows 10
Date: Wednesday 26th April, 2017, 09:00 – 17:30
Venue: Park Plaza Victoria London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1EQ
Join Insight, VMware and Microsoft for this one day event to discover how a digital workspace based on Microsoft Windows 10 and VMware Workspace ONE enables organisations to rethink traditional management practices, and instead adopt a unified endpoint management approach for all devices.
Agenda topics include:
- How Windows 10 secures the enterprise and enables Modern IT
- Tools to prepare your deployment and ease App compatibility
- Five Essentials for Unified Endpoint Management for Windows 10
- Cut the Cost with Cloud-First Scalable Windows Software Distribution
- A Deeper Dive into Windows 10 Management, with VMware Airwatch
The Insight Service Provider Showcase
Date: Friday 5th May 2017, 9.30 - 13.30
Venue: Hilton London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 4, Heathrow, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 3AF
Join Insight's focused Service Provider showcase event to understand how you can build your cloud practice and extend your offering with Insight Services and Microsoft Azure:
- Learn how to build your Azure practice with Insight
- Hear from our commercial and technical experts
- Understand the Insight service and support offerings available to you
- Build meaningful connections with the relevant Insight senior level stakeholders
The countdown to GDPR has begun – are you ready?
Date: Tuesday 9th May 2017, 8.30 - 12.30
Venue: HMS Belfast, London
This half-day seminar will enable you to understand everything you need to know about GDPR and how you can make sure your organisation will be compliant from May 2018.
- Hear from thought leaders and industry-leading experts.
- Discover where we can help you secure end points.
- Gain competitive advantage for your security strategy.
Insight Technology Show, Manchester 2017
Coming Soon this Autumn!
Watch this space for more information.