Introducing Red Hat – the serious alternative to expensive proprietary software
In today's high-pressure economic environment, spending wisely on IT has become a necessity. The explosion of open source deployments over the past few years is clear proof of what customers who have migrated to open source have experienced: Dramatic cost savings combined with the flexibility to meet today's rapidly changing business requirements.
Open source solutions from Red Hat have shown that standards-based, open source software delivered via subscription offers customers exceptional value, performance, and service. All without sacrificing quality or stability.
Customers are experiencing quantifiable business benefits, including:
- Significant savings in procurement costs, with no upfront capital investment
- Thousands of certified applications on their own choice of hardware
- Freedom from on-going licensing fees and the complexity of licence management compliance through a simple, yearly subscription model
- Professional quality assurance and security
- Real-time support, with comprehensive service level agreements
- Peace of mind of knowing their software is 'battle-hardened' in the most demanding operating environments
- Future-proofing, with a clear roadmap and new releases at no additional charge
Discover our major platforms
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the world's leading open source application platform
- JBoss Enterprise Middleware, enterprise-class open source software platform for web applications and services
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, a complete virtualization solution with leading performance, security, manageability, cost savings, and more
- Red Hat Storage Server, an open scale-out storage software solution, delivers a continuous storage platform across physical, virtual, and cloud resources
Talk to your Insight Account Manager about Red Hat today.
"At Red Hat, we value highly the expertise, skills and resources that Insight brings to our partnership. Together, we are able to offer our customers all the benefits of innovation without risk.
Insight delivers Red Hat solutions that help our mutual customers to improve efficiency, cut costs, and increase agility, putting them in a stronger position to overcome the challenges of today's tough operating climate."
Simon Williams, Regional Channel Sales Manager UK, Red Hat