Date: Thursday 9th July
Time: 14.00-14.30 BST
Microsoft Teams is built on the Microsoft 365 hyper-scale, enterprise-grade cloud, delivering the governance, compliance and security capabilities customers expect.
However, many organisations are behind the curve in terms of utilising these advanced capabilities and features. This is largely due to a lack of in-house resource, skills, time and budget, all posing greater risks in the long term.
Listen as our Insight experts talk you through the top Governance, Compliance and Security features in Teams.
- Collaborate without compromise on Teams:
- Safeguard your privacy
- Advanced security capabilities
- Support regulations and standards
- Simplified administration
- Plan for governance in Teams
- Creation policies
- Expiration, retention and archiving
- Teams feature management
- How to stay compliant with Teams
- Information barriers
- Data Loss Prevention
- eDiscovery / Legal Hold
- How to stay secure with Teams
- Advance threat protection
- Safe links and attachments
- Conditional access policies
- How Insight can help
Matt is a successful leader and technology strategist with a proven career delivering business transformation, building strong relationships with customers and partners and leading technology and solution evangelism activities. Matt has successfully delivered significant improvements in end user productivity and value realisation of investments in Microsoft 365 for FTSE 10 organisations.