Technology is helping to solve public sector challenges by offering remote collaboration and communication solutions. Cloud-based technologies allow many organisations to centrally control and implement cyber security processes while scaling their technological needs with budgetary constraints.
To adapt to new operating environments and maintain scalability objectives, many Public Sector customers are using the events of 2020 to rationalise their IT processes while implementing network security enhancements.
As both a direct and indirect result of the events encountered during our transition to remote working and segregation of physical duties Sophos and Insight review security solutions available to our public sector clients to re-establish their security controls and retain accreditation and compliance within secure and classified environments.
- How our Security controls have been impacted in 2020
- Top 5 Public Sector Security Considerations in 2020
- How the Public Sector is being impacted by the Security threat landscape in 2020
- Base-lining and re-establishing our Security controls and achieving compliance
- A high level overview of Security controls and solution paths
- Cyber Security consultancy and resourcing options
Cyber Security Practice Lead, Insight
UK Director of Public Sector Relations/UK Director of Public Sector Sales, Sophos