On March 2, it was announced that a number of zero-day vulnerabilities have been discovered in Microsoft Exchange server. To address these vulnerabilities, Microsoft has released a number of updates and underlined the urgency of patching. This has been in the news through various communications, but not every company has applied these patches immediately, and some have not applied them at all. A recent investigation by Microsoft shows that on March 9, 100,000 servers were still unpatched.
In this webinar we will update you on the latest news and give you all of the tools available to protect yourselves.
- Overview with timeline on the vulnerability
- Scenarios in the wild
- Overview of the code that is being used.
- Tips to detect and protect against abuse of the vulnerability
- What should I do if I am infected?
- What tooling can I use to detect hackers in my environment
Security Architect, Insight