Making the right choices for your organisation requires more than information — it takes Insight.
Insight’s annual European technology survey of IT decision makers uncovers the latest technology trends and identifies four key paradigm shifts as digital transformation accelerates across organisations of all sizes.
In this report, you’ll discover the latest technology trends shared by over 1,000 IT decision makers across Europe and what you need to do to stay ahead of your competition. The report highlights:
- The growing expectations of IT and how this is impacting technology budgets.
- Digital innovation technologies and their potential in helping organisations to achieve powerful outcomes.
- How the rising demands of today’s workforce are influencing the modern workplace.
Organisations across Europe plan to increase their investments in digital transformation by almost £10M in the next two years.
7 in 10 European IT decision makers believe it is “very or extremely important” for corporate IT to resemble consumer-like experiences.
55% of European IT decision makers say AI and machine learning will most significantly impact the future of IT.
What will I learn?
Learn about the challenges and priorities of over 1,000 IT decision makers across Europe in a rapidly evolving digital landscape. Topics include:
- How organisations are becoming data experts through the data explosion.
- The modern IT supply chain and its power to enable teams to refocus on innovation.
- How driving more consumer-like experiences is empowering employee expectations and priorities.
- The innovation imperative and why businesses need to innovate to stay ahead of their competition.