Acronis Backup Advanced for PC
Best Backup for Laptops or Desktops
Agent for Windows®, included in Acronis Backup Advanced for PC, provides image- and file-based backup for laptops and desktops with individual files and bare-metal recovery support. It is built around Acronis’ state-of-the-art imaging technology and allows you to create image-based backups, or snapshots, of your entire system, including operating system, applications, configuration and data; and recover the image to the same hardware or dissimilar hardware. File-based backup can be used to protect individual folders. The imaging technology analyses supported file systems in order to identify and skip the backup of unused blocks, unnecessary files – like page and hibernation files – and custom files and folders defined by the user.
Agent for Windows seamlessly integrates with other agents for centralised management and reporting, cataloging with search, and disk, tape and cloud support. Backups are stored in a unified format – fully compatible with other agents, opening endless flexibility and migration options. Individual files can be recovered from a disk image. These files are then added to a searchable centralised catalog along with file-based backups. One single-pass backup is enough for both disaster recovery and long-term data recovery.
Intuitive user interface and workflow allows users to restore files, folders and entire systems without administrator assistance or extensive training. Mobile users can recover their machines from USB HDD or Acronis Secure Zone® by pressing F11 and booting into Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.
- Recover to any hardware
- Centralised management
- Fast and easy backup and recovery
- Acronis Secure Zone®
- Acronis Cloud Storage
Why use Acronis Backup Advanced for PC?
Recover to Any Hardware
Recover an image to dissimilar hardware or VMs with just a few clicks. Acronis® Universal Restore™ automatically ensures that your system is properly configured and has all the necessary drivers to boot on a new physical or virtual hardware.
Multiple agents for Windows can be managed centrally from Acronis Management Server, along with other agents such as agents for Linux®, VMware vSphere®, or Hyper-V®.
Fast and Easy Backup
Award-winning Acronis disk imaging technology creates an image backup of entire machine.
The image backup can be easily recovered to a bare-metal machine in just minutes.
Acronis Secure Zone®
A special protected portion on a hard disk drive for secure storage of backups.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager® (F11 Boot)
Holding F11 during system boot loads Acronis Startup Recovery Manager – a special recovery environment.
Backup to the Acronis Cloud
Save or stage backups to Acronis Cloud Storage for an extra level of data protection
- Fast and simple image backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Full and incremental backups with support for always-incremental strategy
- Individual files and application data recovery from image backup
- Excluding free space, unnecessary files and any files specified by a user from image backup
- Converting backups to VM format
- Compression and 256-bit AES encryption
- Multi-destination and staging of backups between multiple locations automatically
- Scheduled backup with automatic retention and built-in backup schemes
- Disaster Recovery Plan is automatically generated
- Support for disk, network shares, tape, FTP, CD/DVD and cloud
- Support for all major file systems including NTFS, FAT16/32, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS3, XFS and JFS