Ready to accelerate business evolution? FlexPod data centre solutions redefine the way your IT department delivers value - simplifying operations and delivering superior application performance. Groundbreaking all-flash technology from NetApp and Cisco gives you the FlexPod Advantage:
- Improve IT agility and reduce deployment time from months to weeks.
- Slash administration time and TCO by 50%.
- Leverage a pre-validated platform to minimise business disruption.
- Eliminate performance silos with enterprise-grade All Flash FAS.
Integrated and standardised FlexPod components let you scale up or out to meet the demands of your enterprise applications. You can plan the power, floor space, usable capacity, performance, and cost of each FlexPod deployment with accuracy.
Deliver secure business applications with world-class speed and enterprise-grade reliability.
• Optimise the data centre for the most demanding applications.
• Easily calibrate your compute, storage, or networking requirements.
• Accelerate adoption of new data centre technologies.
Respond fast to changing business demands leveraging time-tested security and management capabilities.
• Build the foundation for any cloud strategy—public, private, or hybrid.
• Manage and protect your data across the stack and into the cloud.
• Access and migrate data where and when you need it.
Cut your IT cost and risk. Count on the trusted IT advantage you gain with best-of-breed FlexPod solutions.
• Decrease deployment risk and time to solution with fully tested and validated designs.
• Focus IT resources on high-value activities by using pre-validated converged infrastructure.
• Improve operational efficiency through simplified management and automation.
• Enjoy the confidence of a tried and true solution that supports innovation.
FlexPod Datacenter integrates best-in-class NetApp and Cisco components into a validated enterprise-class IT platform.
Deliver cloud services faster and with minimal business disruptions.
FlexPod® Datacenter validated solutions combine storage, networking, and server components into a single, flexible architecture for enterprise workloads. Use FlexPod to speed the deployment of cloud-based data center infrastructures and business-critical applications while reducing costs, complexity, and risk.
The FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure includes validated designs for enterprise private clouds as well as software-defined data centers (SDDCs), unified scale-out storage, virtual desktop infrastructure, databases, secure multi-tenancy, business continuity, and data protection.
Achieve non-disruptive operations. Solution components include:
- NetApp® clustered Data ONTAP® and MetroCluster® software
- NetApp traditional and All-Flash FAS unified scale-out storage systems
- Cisco® Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) servers, including UCS Mini
- Cisco Nexus® 5000, 6000, 7000, and 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
Optimise the FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure for a variety of mixed workloads in both virtualisation and non-virtualisation environments. Manage it using any system management platform.
Learn how the FlexPod Advantage can help you boost performance and agility while delivering real economic benefits.
Reduce costs and complexity by consolidating your entire IT infrastructure on a single, easy-to-manage platform.
As a small or medium-size business, you need cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions that consolidate your application and data requirements. NetApp and Cisco have teamed up to deliver FlexPod® Express—a single, convenient, converged platform to manage your entire infrastructure.
Consolidating and virtualizing your environment with FlexPod Express saves money, simplifies management, and enhances data protection using innovative systems you won’t outgrow. This affordable solution lets you streamline your servers and storage to build a cost-effective IT infrastructure that reduces expenses, centralizes management, and automates operations.
The FlexPod Express solution leverages best-in-class components, including Cisco UCS® C-Series servers and UCS Mini, Cisco Nexus® 3000 Series switches, and NetApp® FAS2500 Series storage. This lets you:
- Reduce the number of servers and the storage capacity needed for applications.
- Gain operational efficiencies using virtualization, which allows your staff to manage more systems and storage in less time.
- Standardize your environment to more easily predict budgets and support growth.
FlexPod Select Solutions
Pretested NetApp and Cisco configurations for dedicated high-performance workloads speed your time-to-value.
NetApp® FlexPod® Select solutions are built for your dedicated, high-performance workloads: big data, HPC, databases, and data warehouses. These pre-configured, scale-able solutions combine storage, networking, and servers - all validated with analytical and database applications.
You gain flexibility. Speed deployment. Reduce risk. And accelerate time-to-value for all your data.
FlexPod Select components include:
- NetApp E-Series and EF Series storage systems
- Cisco® Unified Computing System™ servers and fabric interconnect
- Cisco Nexus® fabric extender
NetApp works with Cisco for infrastructure support, Cloudera or Hortonworks for Hadoop support, and Oracle for Oracle Database support. You’ll find technical support on all interoperable technologies.
FlexPod Select Reference Architectures Validated configurations FlexPod Select with Cloudera’s Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH) and FlexPod Select with Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) are designed for high-availability, enterprise-class Hadoop environments on the FlexPod Select architecture.
FlexPod Select for high-performance Oracle RAC reduces user and application wait times by delivering up to 2 million IOPS at microsecond latencies for business-critical workloads running on Oracle Database.