Feature-rich IT enclosures optimised for cable management, power distribution and airflow management. Pick up one of our open rack systems for easy access to IT equipment and cabling.
Rack enclosures. The crucial piece of every server room.
Addressing the current market trends, the NetShelter SX rack enclosure can mount a mix of different equipment and support high-capacity cable management in an efficient, flexible design!
Solution for deploying IT in non-dedicated spaces
Netshelter CX enclosure, the soundproofed "server room in a box"
Designed for branch offices, small offices and any non-IT space where there isn't the room, the time or the budget to build a dedicated IT zone - the NetShelter CX server enclosure is an ultra-portable, secure, economic, plug-and-play IT solution. You simply roll it in to the open office, put your equipment inside, plug it in and close the doors.
- Guarantees compatibility with all EIA standard 19" rack-mount equipment
- Integrates seamlessly with the full line of InfraStruxure components.
- Available in 24U, 42U, 45U, and 48U heights, 600mm and 750mm widths, and 800mm, 1070mm, and 1200mm depths.
- Easily adjustable vertical mounting rails for equipment varying in depth.
- Rapid installation of vertical rack PDUs in the rear vertical zero-U accessory channel of NetShelter enclosures.
Superior cable management capabilities
- Accommodate high-density networking and blade applications.
- Easy installation to enable faster and easier moves, adds, and changes.
- Promote proper airflow to improve cooling efficiency.
Faster installation with more standard features
1. Cable access roof
2. Integrated baying brackets preinstalled on frame, front and back.
3. Preinstalled leveling feet and castors.
4. Toolless, zero-U accessory channel.
5. Easily adjustable vertical mounting rails.
6. Half-height side panels for easy and safe handling.