Deploying IT architecture is easier and faster with the APC™ by Schneider Electric™ enclosure system.
Today’s data centres run on virtualisation and high-density processing. To keep up, your customers need rack enclosure and rack PDUs that allow them to adapt easily to ever changing technologies.
Only APC™ delivers rack enclosures and rack PDUs that are purposely designed as a system to enable integration of HD blade servers and large core switches, while also addressing corresponding power, cooling and space challenges. Best of all, the scalable system works seamlessly with any IT vendor’s servers and equipment. APC’s Rack PDUs provides server level power availability with a variety of power metering and control options as well as environmental monitoring capability.
Rack PDU options:
- Basic PDU – Puts power in the rack enclosure near the equipment where it is needed most.
- Metered PDU – Active metering to enable energy optimisation and circuit protection, with user-defined alarms.
- Switches PDU – Provides advanced load monitoring, combined with remote on/off switching and control of individual outlets, delayed power sequencing, and outlet use management.
- Metered-by-outlet with Switching PDU – Provides real-time remote monitoring of each individual outlet combined with remote on/off outlet switching control, enables advanced energy optimisation and detailed capacity planning.
Rack PDU software options
APC Intelligent Rack PDUs provide remote power utilisation data and optional outlet control to allow data centre managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and rightsizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Latest feature additions include Cisco EnergyWise™, wireless sensor capacity. And network port sharing.
Integration with StruxureWare for Data Centers Software
APC Rack PDUs, when combined with StruxureWareTM Data Center Operations, help provide an instant overview of data center operations with additional inventory management, PUE calculation, real-time device alarms, and location-based drill-down of power distribution.
Choosing APC Rack PDUs
Use the Rack PDU Selector to help you choose from our diverse Rack PDUs, designed to meet the needs of entry-level networking equipment and high-density server and blade environments.
The APC Rack PDU Selector can filter Rack PDU selection by:
- Family type
- Output voltage
- Mount style (vertical or horizontal)
- Input plug
- Localised price
A wide selection of APC Rack PDUs are also available in Schneider Electric Design Portal tools such as:
- InfraStruxureTM Designer
- Small IT Solution Designer