Infographic: Reducing Total Cost of Ownership with Cisco Meraki
Total cost of ownership (TCO) isn’t a complicated concept. Simply put, it’s the sum of the upfront cost of a product or service and the direct and indirect costs incurred during its lifetime.
Highlights from the infographic:
- Gartner estimates that 80% of total IT costs occur after the initial purchase (OpEx)
- Meraki customers stand to save in the region of 90% on OpEx
- Savings in shopping around for the cheapest hardware are likely to pale in comparison to the potential savings in OpEx with Meraki
- A Wireless (Verizon authorized reseller) can bring 6 stores live with Meraki technology for the cost of bringing one store live with traditional technology
- Bar S Foods saved over $5M in production revenue with Meraki over 5 years
- CNOS chose to deploy Meraki even though hardware costs were 15% more than traditional technology. CNOS was able to recover the difference in CapEx within 16 months over a 5-year comparison.
Anticipating customer needs
5 ways your digital business can anticipate customer needs. And delight them.
Click and collect
5 ways going digital can supercharge value from click and collect.
5 ways being more digital can enable amazing customer service. And cut costs.