The way we work has changed, so companies need to invest in spaces that meet the needs of every generation. Through movement, Ergotron eliminates constraints and transforms sedentary office environments into active spaces that promote productivity and well-being for all workers. We use ergonomic and human-centered design principles to build kinetic work environments that help our customers thrive.
Our WorkFit™ products foster a workplace culture of movement, encouraging active workstyles that benefit employers and employees with improved comfort, flexibility and collaboration. From adjustable standing desks to monitor mounts, our products create ergonomic spaces that adapt technology to the personal needs of each individual, building work environments that inspire creativity and long-term results.
- Sit-stand workstations are an effective means of reducing and even eliminating chronic back pain
- Workers who used sit-stand desks were more likely to report a pain-free day than those who used regular workstations
- Access to a sit-stand workstation is linked to an increase in productivity!
- Ergotron WorkFit workstations bring new flexibility to traditionally static environments, increasing your options forequipment placement, improving workflow, and enhancing social interaction.
- WorkFit units are easy to install and use. They offer tool-free adjustment to suit individual users, and are tested to help ensure years of trouble-free up-down movement.
- True ergonomic stands, very easy to assemble and place immediately in your desk!
- With an affordable price and many possibilities of height ajustment, tilt, pan and portrait-to-landscape rotation, they guarantee an optimum viewing.
- Ergotron monitor arms move you into the ideal office environment: help you position your head for comfortable posture, eliminate clutter & increase workspace, create collaboration & boost productivity
- These truly ergonomic LCD mounting systems are able to be adjusted accordingly whether you are standing or sitting!
- Fastest charging times with PowerShuttle® technology
- Universal designs fit all devices: tablets, laptops, and more
- Sleek, compact designs; carts have small footprints
- Durable, solid construction with separate IT locking areas
- UL or ETL certified and tested for safety to UL 60950 standard