The industry’s most complete guarantee
Only HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure delivers the enterprise-class performance, protection, and resiliency that you require, with the cloud economics your business demands. As a proof point of our platform maturity and what our capabilities can do for our customers, we offer one of the industry’s most complete guarantees
Achieve 90% capacity savings
If you use HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure and its built-in backup capability as outlined below, you will achieve 90% capacity savings across storage and backup combined relative to comparable solutions.1,2
Backups in under a minute
If you use HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure and its built-in backup capability, it will take less than one minute, on average, to complete a local backup or local restore of a 1 TB VM.3
Full VM control in a few clicks
Using the HPE SimpliVity
user interface, which is fully integrated with the hypervisor,
you only need three clicks
to back up, restore, move or
clone a VM, all from a single console.4
Quickly manage 1000s of VMs
Using the HPE SimpliVity user interface in a central location, in less than a minute on average, you will be able to create or update backup policies for thousands of VMs across dozens of sites.
No gimmicks, no separate contracts, no additional steps
These guarantees apply for 90 days to current HPE SimpliVity and HPE OmniStack products and the new HPE SimpliVity 380 product running V3.6.2 or greater.
1. The savings or efficiency are based on the assumption that you configure a backup policy to take at least one HPE SimpliVity backup per day of every virtual machine on every HPE SimpliVity system in a given cluster with those backups retained for 30 days. If backups are performed more frequently and/or retained for a longer period, you will enjoy even greater efficiency. The data change rate is assumed to be up to 5% per day with up to 30% growth rate of the data over a duration of 30 contiguous days.
2. Ninety percent savings is the equivalent of 10 1 efficiency in the cluster in the HPE SimpliVity tab within the hypervisor client. Efficiency is calculated across all HPE SimpliVity systems in a cluster. It’s the ratio of storage capacity that would have been used on a comparable traditional storage solution to the physical storage that is actually used in the HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure. Comparable traditional solutions are storage systems that provide VM-level synchronous replication for storage and backup and do not include any deduplication or compression capability.
3. Time taken by applications to quiesce data is not included in the one minute because it is not in HPE SimpliVity infrastructure’s control.
4. Assumes that the user is starting from the view/tab in the interface that shows the VMs or backups that are being acted on. Changing default destinations are not counted in the three clicks.
5. Assumes a healthy cluster of two or more nodes. This only covers storage resources. Customer must ensure proper CPU and memory resources are available for failover.