What's new in the ProLiant MicroServer Gen10
- Supports extra graphics workload and expands your displaying capability up to five 4K resolution displays with the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 Graphics Card
- Elevate your network speed and work efficiency with the HPE Dual Port 10Gb Network Adapter
- Load your operating system and boot up more quickly with the HPE 240 GB SATA Read Intensive Small Form Factor Solid State Drive
- Build your ideal solution for RAID 5 with the HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Gen10 Controller
- Now supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7.4
This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box.
Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 boosts up your graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture, OpenCL™ 2.0 support, three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more.
- Processor family AMD Opteron™ X3000 Series
- Processor core available 2 or 4
- Processor cache 1 MB L2 2 MB L2
- Processor speed 3.4 GHz
- Power supply type 1 built-in power supply Multi-output
- Expansion slots 2
- Maximum memory 32 GB
- Memory slots 2 standard 288p DIMM slots, maximum
- Memory type DDR4 UDIMM
- Memory protection features Unbuffered ECC
- Drive description (4) LFF SATA Non-hot plug, depending on model
- System fan features Non-hot plug non-redundant
- Network controller Broadcom 5720 2-ports, applicable to all models
- Warranty 1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage.