Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries
1. Based on HP's internal testing of ultra slim 14" business class notebooks as of September 2017 having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
2. Intel® Quad Core™ H processors are optional. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Starting at weight with Sure View, non touch, non WWAN. Weight will vary by configuration.
5. Up to 18 hours requires notebook configured with Intel® 7th Generation U series Core™ i7 processors with Intel integrated graphics, 128GB SSD drive, FHD display, and Windows 10 RS2 operating system. Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
6. Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of September 2017, on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Processors.
7. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
8. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
9. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
10.HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
11.HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
12. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
13. MIL-STD-810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
14. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 90 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
15. HP PhoneWise client is only available on the HP EliteOne 1000 All-in-One G1, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4 platforms. For HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPphonewise. HP PhoneWise not compatible with HP WorkWise at launch.