Elegant design, powerful features
This finely engineered, ultraslim notebook is built with AMD processors and has a powerful viewing experience that gets you through your day.
Craftsmanship and style combined with the machined-aluminium cover provide a premium look and feel.
Take on your work with a powerful, highly secure, and reliable AMD Ryzen™ PRO processor.1
The narrow-border, ultra-bright display makes working comfortable in almost any light condition.
Hear and see clearly
Calls sound crisp and clear with advanced features like HP Noise Cancellation, loud top-firing speakers and world-facing microphone.
Windows 7 support is ending in January 2020- now is your opportunity to upgrade your growing business. Reinvent the way you work with HP PCs featuring AMD RyzenTM Pro processors and Windows 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Pro Means Business.
Built on a secure foundation
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats, with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions from HP.
HP Sure Start For AMD2
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection that automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.
HP Sure Run3
Keeps your critical OS processes running with self-healing protection — even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP Sure Click4
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
HP Sure View5
Instantly protect against visual hacking with HP Sure View5, an optional integrated privacy screen developed by HP. (Not Available on the EliteBook 735 G5.)
Multiple Factors Of Authentication
Fortify your security by using multiple factors of authentication including optional fingerprint and facial recognition6.
HP Privacy Camera7
Get added peace of mind — the optional HP Privacy Camera7 has a physical shutter to protect from malicious surveillance.
Windows 10 Pro
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro11 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
Easily handle video conferencing and graphics-intensive workloads using integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega graphics12.
Long battery life with HP Fast Charging Battery to get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging13.
The HP EliteBook 700 G5 and G6 endures 120,000 of HP's Total Test Process and undergoes MIL-STD 810G testing14.
Get to work quickly with the optional HP Thunderbolt Dock G215 or a traditional side dock.
Stay connected almost everywhere with support for the latest global 4G LTE wireless broadband technology.10
Compare and choose
Each EliteBook 700 G5 and G6 is touch-optional — other optional features include the HP Sure View5 integrated privacy screen, HP Privacy Camera7, and ambient light sensor.
Accessories to complete your experience
AMD, AMD Radeon and the AMD logo are registered trademarks of AMD, used with permission.
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
2. HP Sure Start for AMD is available on select HP PCs with AMD processors. See product specifications for availability.
3. HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® or AMD® 8th generation processors.
4. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 252 KB) External link icon for all compatible platforms as they become available.
5. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature available on EliteBook 745 G5 PCs equipped with non-touch screens and WWAN and must be configured at purchase.
6. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
7. HP Privacy Camera only available on non-touch screens equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.
8. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
9. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement. 10. Optional features sold separately or as add on features. WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
11. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com External link icon.
12. Video conferencing requires internet connection and creative applications are sold separately.
13. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adaptor with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
14. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defence contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
15. Sold separately or as an optional feature.