HP ProBook 400 Series
Power and style for your growing business — get through your workday with powerful processors and outstanding battery life in a thin, light, feature-rich PC.
Built for Business
An affordable choice — enhanced with a range of security features and built for business
with durability and connectivity options.
Power through your day
Get through your deadline-driven day with your choice of the latest optional 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ processors1,2 or 7th Gen AMD Pro A-Series APUs3.
Never fear bumps with a laptop that endures 120,000 of HP’s Total Test Process4 and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing5.
Designed for docking
Quickly transition to a desk with dual displays, full-size keyboard, and wired network with a USB Type-C™ cable that carries data, display, and power.
Security for Business
Protects your device, data, and identity, including BIOS-level protection and multi-factor authentication, and enables easy management.
Secure from the start
HP BIOSphere7 offers extra protection, thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
Fortify your security by using multiple factors of authentication including fingerprints and facial recognition.6
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorised users with HP Client Security Suite8.
A Size for Every Workstyle
Choose from six models to meet your needs.
The G6 models feature aluminium cover and keyboard deck, narrow edge
screen bezel, latest optional 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™
processors1,2,180-degree hinge, and USB-C™ 3.1 docking.
Experience vivid audio engagement and easy conferencing with Skype for Business™, HP Audio Boost, and HP Noise Cancellation.
Windows 10 Pro
Be productive in any situation. Experience the new features of Windows 10 Pro10.
Get HP Connection Optimiser self-healing wireless driver technology and optional 4G LTE.11
Work and play with long battery life and recharge quickly with HP Fast Charge.
Connect to a projector in a meeting room or a wired network with no adaptor cables.
Get the best of both worlds with dual solid-state and hard drive storage options from HP.6, 12
Optional backlit keyboard
An optional backlit, spill-resistant keyboard6 helps protect the keyboard from minor spills.
1. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Quad-core processor sold separately or as an optional feature.
3. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
4. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
5. MIL STD 810G is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
6. HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
7. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
8. Requires Windows and 7th or 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
9. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
10. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
11. Wireless and Bluetooth® may be optional features. Wireless requires separately purchased access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
12. Storage capacity varies based on type of media and recording format.
13. HP Thunderbolt Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio. Thunderbolt functionality not supported on ProBook 400.