Lenovo’s portfolio of hardware, software and services solutions has everything you need to meet the needs of schools.
From laptops built to withstand the rigors of school life, to innovative tablets, speedy desktops and highly reliable workstations capable of processing huge amounts of data, we have a broad range of education-based products to help teachers teach and students learn.
Whatever you choose, with Lenovo you can be confident that you’ll get best in class education technology for your needs. And for extra peace of mind, all our devices come with a 3-year warranty support service programs and a total funding solution.
Some of the school, teacher and student-friendly features and benefits found on Lenovo products:
- The latest processors - so they're fast, powerful and secure
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light – so they’re easier to carry around all day
- Built-in security – to protect users and data
- Watchband hinges – for perfect viewing, typing and collaborating
- Long battery life – to last a full school day
- Gorilla Glass screens – to withstand the knocks of school life
- Gapless keyboards – stay clean by keeping out dust and dirt
- Powerful processors – help students power through work
- High resolution, anti-glare screens – make working longer hours easier
- 3-year warranty and finance options – to help make budgets stretch further
Laptops tough enough for the military – and school life.
Since 2007, we have tested our ThinkPad products to US Department of Defense MIL-STD 810G* standards. So you can confidently invest in them knowing that they are engineered to survive the toughest classroom environments – whether that’s room 3C or Kew Gardens.
ThinkPad products are tested for 12 total methods and 20 procedures:
Altitude: Tested for operations at 15,000 feet
Vibration: Tested while running and turned off.
Shipboard Vibration: 4-33Hz for 2 hrs.
Humidity: 91–98% relative humidity, at 30–60°C.
Extreme Temperature: 25 – 60°C over 3 cycles of 2 hr. duration.
High Temperature: Storage: 63C for 24 hrs. Operation: 43C for 8 hrs.
Low Temperature: Storage: -25C for 24 hrs. Operation: -21C for 8 hrs.
Sand & Dust: 140 mesh silica dust for 6 hr. cycles and silica sand for 90 mins. Cycles.
Fungus: 28 days with common fungus sources
Mechanical Shock: High acceleration, repeated shock pulses over 18 times.
Solar Radiation: Seven 24-hr. cycles of simulated UV radiation
Explosive Atmosphere: Fuel vapor environment