Lenovo High-Density Servers
DENSE PLATFORM FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING
Powerful platforms for compute-intensive workloads, including technical computing, grid, analytics, cloud, and more.
NeXtScale System M5
Achieve scale while lowering your operating expense & raising performance. Flexible architecture means single platform for all your workload requirements whether you need dense compute, dense storage, or extreme acceleration via GPUs or co-processors.
- Form factor: Half-wide 1U
- Processor: Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series (up to 18 cores)
- Memory: Up to 1024 GB with 64 GB LP LRDIMM
- Storage: 1 3.5" HDD, 2 2.5" HDDs/SSDs (simple swap), or 4 1.8" SSDs (Optional: 2 front hot-swap 2.5" HDDs)
End-to-end solution that contains an integrated set of System x servers, storage, software, & third-party components. Each solution is tested for reliability, interoperability, & maximum performance, so you can quickly deploy the system.
- Systems: Choose from a range of NeXtScale System, Flex System, mission-critical X6 servers, & rack servers
- Interconnects: Choose from Ethernet switches & adapters, Infiniband switches & adapters, Fibre Channel switches & adapters, & Infiniband to Ethernet Gateway
- Storage: Choose from wide range of OEM systems
- Operating systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Additional components: rack cabinets, cluster management software, power & cooling options, graphic processing units, co-processors, & more.
Lenovo Solution for GPFS Storage Server
High-capacity, high-performance storage solution used with Intelligent Cluster. This integrated system uses a building block approach to create highly scalable storage for use in a broad range of application environments such as engineering, research, & education.
- Systems: System x3650 M5 rack-mount servers
- Interconnects: Choose from 10 & 40 Gb Ethernet adapters & switches, Infiniband adapters & switches, & SAS adapters
- Storage: System x Storage Server JBOD
- Processor: Intel® Xeon®
- Operating system: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Management: IBM® General Parallel File System (GPFS) for Linux