ProSAFE M6100 Chassis Series
High Speed Performance
M6100: The Latest Advances in Hardware and Software Engineering for Higher Flexibility, Lower Complexity and Stronger Investment Protection, at a High-Value Price Point.
The NETGEAR® Chassis M6100 series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB core deployments, as well as 1G/10G mixed infrastructures in server rooms.
Innovative distributed fabric provides non-stop forwarding resiliency and world-class availability without having to pay the exorbitant acquisition and maintenance costs associated by other networking vendors in this class.
- Dependable continuity of operations with non-stop switching, non-stop routing and hitless failover supported for both fabric and management
- N+1 redundancy for power supplies and loop-free, disruption-free multi-chassis link aggregation (MLAG)
- Distributed fabric removes the need for a dedicated supervisory module yet provides passive backplane, redundant fabric and redundant management
- Any I/O blade spares hardware and software distributed fabric on board, facilitating campus management, maintenance and upgrades
- Multi-role versatile platform engineered for cost-effective Gigabit edge, flexible Gigabit/10 Gigabit distribution and scalable 10 Gigabit core applications
- Any Gigabit copper blade can be upgraded with PoE+ 30W or UPOE 60W daughter card and downgraded later if the application has changed
High Speed Performance
- Tbps total routing/switching capacity and up to 1,071 Mpps intra-blade throughput
- 480 gbps distributed fabric inter-module with each slot providing 2 x 40G access to the passive backplane (80G half-duplex; 160G full-duplex)
- Entire feature set including datacentre (DCBX, PFC, ETS, FIP Snooping) and advanced IPv6 L3 routing (OSPF, PBR, BGP) is available without a license
- Innovative slot-1 supervisory and slot-2 backup supervisory design simplifies the entire chassis installation and ongoing maintenance tasks
Industry Standard Management
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN
- Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralised firmware updates and mass-configuration support