Ensure your deployment of Apple technology is fast and efficient.
You can be confident that you are following the latest best practices, so that your users get up and running quickly with the products they love.
Provides support and scale for Apple deployments by creating a comprehensive assessment of the customer’s environment and delivering best practices for managing employee devices. APS works quickly to provide immediate feedback onsite and deliver a detailed report with recommendations within two business weeks. Benefits include:
- Device deployment and management.
- Endpoint and platform security.
- App compatibility and deployment.
- Directory service and SSO.
- Networking and infrastructure.
- HR and onboarding support.
- Core application compatibility.
- Help desk and support.
- Hardware and software procurement and approval automation.
Supports organisations that want to give their workforce access to Mac through Apple Employee Choice and enable employees to get up and running quickly. This service is made up of three key phases: discovery, implementation, and handover. Benefits include:
- Remote preparation and discovery.
- Configuration of Apple Business Manger and MDM.
- SSO deployment and management configuration.
- Validation of network readiness.
- Help architecting the Mac build process and POC.
- Definition of ongoing KPIs for pilot usage.
- Additional remote support (three days) for customer team enquiries.
Authentication & Identity Integration
Helps integrate Mac into an organisation’s enterprise identity management system, whether it’s cloud-based, hybrid, or local. This service provides an easy way for Apple users in the office or the field to connect securely to their organisation’s enterprise services—while also minimising calls for assistance. Benefits include:
- SSO extension configuration
- Leverage of Kerberos extensions
- Management and scripting customisation
- Modern identity management guidance
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides three years of accidental damage coverage. Plus you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies.
Service and support, all in one stop.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Onsite service
- Local Apple hardware service around the world
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
Answers to all your Apple software questions.
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks