Cloud Access Security Broker
Get industry leading cloud security
CloudSOC: the right CASB for your enterprise
Leading cloud security for cloud apps
The Symantec CloudSOC platform enables companies to confidently leverage cloud applications and services while staying safe, secure and compliant. It provides visibility into shadow IT, governance over data in cloud apps, and protection against threats targeting cloud accounts.
CloudSOC takes a data science approach to security using machine learning at its core and leveraging native SaaS APIs, real-time traffic processing and other data sources to provide insightful visualization and intuitive controls.
CloudSOC offers a cloud audit for Shadow IT plus granular transaction visibility, user behavior analytics (UBA), threat detection, data governance and DLP, security controls and post-incident forensic analysis for sanctioned and un-sanctioned cloud apps.
- Cloud application visibility and risk intelligence for thousands of apps
- Data governance, UBA and policy controls for sanctioned cloud apps
- Real-time user behaviour analytics, data security, and threat protection for un-sanctioned cloud apps
- Cloud data encryption and tokenization for regulatory compliant use of cloud apps
Safely Use Cloud Apps & Services
Protect your assets, users, and data in IaaS and SaaS platforms.
Most organisations use or are adopting cloud applications and services. Office 365 and Google Suite provide a range of business applications. Box and Dropbox focus on collaboration boosting file sharing. Salesforce, ServiceNow and others provide platforms for specific functions. Infrastructure services such as AWS and Azure provide the foundation for even bigger enterprise cloud IT initiatives.
Cloud services are becoming a core part of enterprise IT resources, making CASB a critical security requirement.
Govern your data and protect your sanctioned cloud accounts with API-based Securlets for Office 365, Google Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, AWS, Azure, ServiceNow, DocuSign, Jive, GitHub, Slack, Spark, Workday, and more.
Safeguard your data and users with CASB Gateway to monitor and control both sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud transactions with a uniquely wide range of popular cloud services.
Extended Enterprise Security Includes Integrated CASB
Integrate CloudSOC with DLP, SWG, and more.
Symantec offers more than traditional CASB functionality by integrating CloudSOC directly with extended Symantec solutions such as DLP, Web Security, Identity & Access Management, Endpoint Protection, and Encryption. These combined solutions enable organizations to safely adopt cloud apps as a natural part of the extended enterprise.
- Gain automated control over Shadow IT by combining CloudSOC Audit and Blue Coat Secure Web Gateways
- Get visibility over cloud app use by remote users with Symantec Endpoint Protection integration with CloudSOC
- Extend DLP across your entire enterprise by combining Symantec DLP for endpoint, data center, network, and cloud with CloudSOC
- Protect your data with encryption & adaptive access controls delivered through VIP, PGP, and CloudSOC integrations
- Strengthen your security with global intelligence & threat protection integrated with CloudSOC to protect to your cloud accounts and user cloud transactions
Cloud Data Protection for Compliance and Security
Encrypt or tokenize field-level data in cloud applications
Keep sensitive field-level data like personally identifiable information (PII) secure and compliant.
- Obfuscate data processed and stored in SaaS applications, throughout its entire lifecycle
- Enterprise retains physical ownership of encryption keys and/or token vault
- Encryption/Tokenization used as a pseudonymization technique is encouraged under compliance regulations such as the GDPR
Enterprise Cloud Applications & Services Adoption, Use, Content and Threats
Based on the analysis of over 22K cloud apps and services, 758M documents and over 1.4B emails and attachments, the latest Shadow Data Report provides actionable insights into cloud application adoption, usage, and threats to help organizations unlock the full business potential of cloud apps while staying secure and compliant.
Research findings on the state of cloud security for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Use of Shadow IT
- Trends in data exposure and loss
- Threats to cloud accounts