The proposed new legislation introduced in the EU General Data Protection Regulation will give new requirements on how your business data is processed, who is responsible, and what happens if it is lost.
We’re using our global experience to help you prepare.
Technology Considerations for GDPR
Why choose Symantec
- Global leader in cyber security.
- World class information protection.
- Leading breach detection and response.
- State of the art technology.
- Unbiased and lower operating costs.
- Compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Data at rest on devices
- Email in transit and at rest
- Individual files in transit and at rest
Manage individual and group keys, creates encryption policies, and reports on encryption status.
Third-party encryption management
- BitLocker (Microsoft)
- FileVault (Apple)
- Opal compliant self-encrypting drives
Cloud Data Protection
- Protect Data in Use and at Rest in the Cloud without impacting the cloud apps’ functionality
- Obfuscate Data with Tokenisation for Software-As-A-Service
- Comply with Data Residency via Tokenisation
Cyber Security Services
- Deepsight Intelligence- Track and analyse adversary groups and key trends and events around the globe for actionable intelligence.
- Managed Security Services- Detect and proactively hunt for targeted attacks, advanced threats and campaigns.
- Incident Response- Respond quickly and effectively to credible security threats and incidents.
- Cyber Skills Development- Strengthen cyber readiness to build employee resillency and prevent sophisticated attacks.
Security analytics is able to provide full context of what happened before, during and after a breach, including:
- How the breach occurred.
- What data was compromised.
- What measures are needed to resolve it.
- Find all indicators of compromise associated with a data breach, including root cause analysis.
- Records of what files were lost or compromised make it easy to identify personal data records that were lost.
Contact one of our specialist to find out more.
The materials contained in this page are not intended to provide, and do not constitute or comprise, legal advice on any particular matter and are provided for general information purposes only.
You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained in this presentation, without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice.