VMware is the market leader in virtualisation
More than 500,000 customers trust VMware as their virtualisation infrastructure platform. By offering VMware-based cloud services, Service Providers are positioned to deliver enterprise-class security and infrastructure compatibility based on the same technology as their customer’s internal IT infrastructure. The VMware vCloud Air Network enables the success of public cloud by providing Service Providers with an OpEx strategy for investing in VMware infrastructure on a pay as you go, pay as you grow monthly subscription model.
Why choose VMware?
- Enhanced credibility. Over 500,000 customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100, trust VMware and you, our partners, who provide VMware products.
- Financial flexibility. Invest in VMware infrastructure on a pay as you go, pay as you grow monthly subscription model.
- Increased revenue. As a contracted partner, enjoy the benefit of larger discounts as your monthly minimum commitment increases.
- More skills and resources. Gain exclusive access to marketing assets, technology and training programs to empower your salesforce.
- Market differentiation. Obtain the vCloud Powered technology badge to demonstrate your cloud services are secure, interoperable and agile.
What hosted solutions can be offered with VMware software?
VMware vCloud Air Network is the ideal solution for various types of VMware partners who offer hosted services to 3rd parties, such as IaaS Providers, Application Service Providers, Internet Service Providers, Hosters, Cloud Providers, DaaS Providers, Disaster Recovery Providers, and Managed Service Providers.
How can a Service Provider differentiate by using VMware software?
VMware Service Provider Partners and vCloud Powered services provide many advantages, including:
- vCloud Powered services offerings can make your business cloud initiatives portable and manageable.
- VMware Service Providers offer the solutions and have the skills to immediately deliver the benefits of cloud computing.
- Reliably transfer workloads and data from your private cloud to vCloud public or hybrid clouds and back.
- vCloud Powered services deliver robust protection across private and public clouds covering the platform, access controls and network security.
- vCloud Powered services are based on VMware infrastructure and leverage open standards and interfaces so you can be confident that your cloud will support new and existing applications.
The VMware vCloud™ Air Network Program provides VMware Service Provider partners with an OpEx strategy for investing in VMware infrastructure on a monthly subscription basis to enable the success of public and hybrid cloud.
What is the VMware vCloud Air Network Program?
The VMware vCloud Air Network is the world’s largest network of validated cloud services based on VMware technology, giving VMware customers flexibility and choice of cloud platforms on a local basis. The VMware vCloud Air Network is comprised of VMware vCloud Air and our global ecosystem of VMware Service Provider partners.
The VMware vCloud Air Network Program is the VMware partner program that provides Service Provider partners with the opportunity to grow their services-based business by consuming VMware products on a pay as you go, pay as you grow monthly subscription model. By offering VMware-based cloud services, VMware vCloud Air Network Service Providers can provide hybrid cloud services that quickly and seamlessly extend a customer’s data center into the cloud using the same VMware products and tools used on premise.
The VMware vCloud Air Network Program is the ideal solution for companies who offer hosted services to 3rd parties, such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Application Service Providers (ASPs), Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) Providers.